Tuesday 22 October 2013

My avatar!


This is my first time creating an avatar. I thought it would be very difficult to find a website to do it for free and then create it easily but this experience changed my mind completely!
Now that I've tried it myself I think it would be a great idea to introduce my students to it. Avatars might be a good way to work with descriptions, portraits of characters we might read about in short stories, novels and so on. Besides, this app is of great help for those students who are not very good at drawing!
Hope you like mine!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    The idea of creating avatars based on characters from short stories or novels seems interesting. I hadn't thought of that. And it could be a way of substituting traditional drawing for a digital option, right?
    See you,
    Sofía

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!
    I totally agree with Sofia, it would also allow students change the endings of the stories by placing the characters into different settings, don't you think?

    See you!

    ReplyDelete