Tuesday 19 November 2013

My final Reflection!

I have so many things to say about the way this subject changed my approach towards including technology in the classroom that this voki was not enough!
Voki

I particularly liked the fact that we were introduced to websites and web tools that were easy to use both for us and our students.
Learning about PLN's has raised my awareness of how important it is to be in contact with professionals and experts and to share and construct knowledge.
To be good teachers and professionals we have to be updated to the latest educational discoveries and novelties.
Having a  skype conference with Graham Stanley was an incredible and enjoyable opprtunity.
This subject has significantly contributed to my knowledge and resources as a teacher and has surpassed my expectations.
Thank you, Laura!
I also prepared a prezi presentation My reflection on Prezi

No comments:

Post a Comment