Friday 1 November 2013

"Evaluating Tools and Apps" by Nik Peachey

Nik Peachey's conference "Evaluating Web Tools and Apps" was absolutely interesting. I am already interested in trying and using many of the tools and apps he mentioned in my lessons! I think they are very useful and based on Nik's criteria, they are easily at hand both for teachers and students!
I tried Blipfoto because that's the one I liked the most...apart from the fact that I love pictures! Besides, it is free and easy to access!
Have a look at it! http://www.blipfoto.com/Florencia

3 comments:

  1. I will try this app, Flor. You can only upload photos taken that same day, right?
    Maybe you can try using this app for a writing task :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! You can have a journal to record the different activities you do in class and besides, you can share it with the children's parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`ve just noticed that I chose the same web-tool! This must be because we love taking photos. I totally agree with you in that it is very easy to use and I`d say it is very original and students will love to work on online journals in which they have to describe their days by choosing a good photo. I`d definitely use it!

    ReplyDelete